Callies Hot Little Biscuit
Charleston, SC 29403
Full Time • Part Time • Hourly
Posted On July 19, 2021
- Eatery Baker / Team Member – As an Eatery Team Member/Baker, you are the face of our company. Your enthusiasm and customer service skills are essential to our success. You get to handle a wide range of responsibilities at our grab-and-go eatery. Carefully following our family recipes, you prepare hot hand-made biscuits, grits, and other Southern staples. Don’t worry, we will train you!! You work the registers and beverage station, expedite food to the customers, and assist with general cleanup such as dishwashing.
- Eatery Team Leader – As a Shift Leader at either eatery location, your shifts will be primarily spent supporting the General Manager and training staff to operate a smooth daily service. Other duties include, food ordering, inventory and fulfilling catering orders.
- Prep Cook – The Prep Cook performs all the necessary kitchen and biscuit prep for both of our eateries downtown. This position has the ability to work in the eateries before or after hours, so you can create your own schedule.
- Operations Coordinator – As an Operations Coordinator, you will assist the District Manager in making sure all eateries, catering kitchen and Butter, the food truck are stocked with the inventory they need that includes dry goods and food. General Managers place their orders, you review, and report numbers to our District Manager. You will also drive our company vehicles to help deliver product in and around the Charleston area. You may also assist in taking catering deliveries to their final destination. The important piece of this job is you are organized, you have great time management skills, you are willing to learn and grow with Callie’s.
- Social Media Manager – The Social Media Manager at Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit is responsible for the social media strategies and eatery influencer relations. You will recruit influencers by identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders to visit the eateries plus spread eatery awareness. You will also develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns by driving revenue through all accounts. Have that creative niche? You will also create content by writing for calliesbiscuits.com blog.
- Production Baker – As a baker at our main production facility, you will rotate through several kitchen tasks that are required within production of our product, while adhering to food safety and quality procedures. The purpose of this role is to complete tasks such as measuring ingredients, mixing, stamping biscuits, baking and sealing products. This is a full time position and expected to work Monday through Friday 1st or 2nd shift when hours expand. Occasional weekend work may be required.