The newly reimagined Mills House, Hilton Curio Collection in beautiful downtown Charleston, SC is debuting this fall with chic new gathering spaces and charming new guest rooms.
The Director of Guest Experience will work closely with the property steering team and marketing to establish brand standards in programming to create consistent, innovative, forward-thinking programming that create a unique, one-of-a-kind experience for our guests.
Director of Guest Experience
- Play a strategic role with property on programming by interfacing with the property on their programming calendar and ensuring they follow brand standards and that coincide with the Guest Journey
- Develop the brand playbook and SOPs for brand level programming on property to drive consistency in programming concepts
- Ensure property is maximizing programming efforts that drive revenue
- Build exceptional relationships to enhance programming opportunities
- Develop goals and KPIs to keep teams accountable
- Stay informed of industry trends and opportunities
- Outreach to potential pop-up partners and opportunities to enhance retail program offerings
- Work closely with Guest Service, F&B and Housekeeping departments
- 5+ years of event and programming experience, preferably within the hospitality industry
- BA or equivalent in a related field required
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), organizational, and project management skills.
- Can quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Digitally savvy; Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to effortlessly generate reports and other data as requested.
In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson/Pivot offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- 401K Match and 100% vesting upon hire
- Medical Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.