Restaurant Manager – Fleet Landing
Fleet Landing186 Concord St, Charleston, SC 29401
Posted On July 7, 2022
You will love this job if you are a self-motivated individual who genuinely enjoys providing people with excellent service experiences while working with a close-knit and diverse team. As a FOH manager you are responsible for collaborating with the back of house team to ensure an organized and cohesive shift and maximizing revenue potential. Our ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, has strong administrative skills, general IT knowledge and ability, and loves motivating others.
Fleet Landing provides excellent benefits including employer-paid health insurance, 2+ weeks PTO, employer-paid mobile plan, FREE parking, shift meals, 401K, and personal and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Full-time availability (five days per week, approximately 45 hours)
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. and actively perform in a bustling indoor/outdoor environment for up to 10 hours
- Organized and able to multi-task with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and a genuine appreciation for creating excellent service experiences
- The ability to understand and interpret numbers, specifically P&L cost centers and trends
- General knowledge and ability to use computers, tablets, apps, etc. including Microsoft Office, POS, and any other software used to complete job tasks
- Ability to manage crisis in a calm and effective manner
- Fortitude to effectively give and receive feedback
- Talent for learning, understanding, and motivating people
- Desire for continuing education, personal, and professional development