etúHOME is a luxury European inspired brand with a new store in Charleston, SC. Recently named one of the top 100 retail stores in America by House Beautiful, we believe in elevated entertaining and provide a wide variety of sustainable kitchen accents, furniture, and modular kitchens for the modern home.We strive to create meaningful experiences and rich brand interactions with customers — offline and online. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty. The etúHOME retail team is a group of hospitable and motivated creatives who bring the experience to life.
Come join our team in Charleston and work for one of the top 100 retail stores in America.
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
- Deliver excellent customer service that drives customer satisfaction and develop strong buying relationships with customers
- Assist customers in store and on the phone to determine their needs and offer recommendations based on their preference — cross sell products to increase purchase amounts
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of products, brand narrative and history to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly, hospitable and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restocking shelves as needed, or noting what needs to be ordered
- Receive, unbox, and account for new deliveries
- Maintain an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor by ensuring everything is clean and organized
- Educate customers about current promotions and in-store events
- Operate registers and manage financial transactions
- Sanitize store, clean bathroom, sweep floors, take trash out and do general cleaning as necessary
- In-store retail experience; preferably in a similar industry/vertical
- Associates degree preferred
- Personal interest in entertaining and hosting
- Personal interest in home design, cooking and kitchen decor
- Ability to maintain a polite, hospitable and friendly attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, iPads. Experience using Shopify a bonus
- Self-motivated individual who asks great questions, listens intently and leads thoughtfully
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time, lifting boxes 30lbs or more, merchandise shelves using ladder
- Flexible and available to work different shifts with a minimum of 45 hours per month, including weekends and holidays
Sound like a good fit? Please email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.