EXPLORE CHARLESTON FREE EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Explore Charleston is committed to keeping our destination one of the very best and most desirable in the entire world. And despite the challenges that the travel industry has experienced our team believes that the best way to accomplish this is to continue offering our hospitality community exceptional and relevant training. We are committed to developing and delivering an educational umbrella that will build the most skilled, educated and hospitality-oriented service professionals. Having the best people is essential to our continuing to create memorable experiences for our guests and retaining our competitive advantage.Thank you all for joining in “Webinar Wednesdays”
We are in the process of creating new webinars, but we would like to hear from you.
Please email Diane, Georgia or myself with any ideas you would like us to cover. Please see our library of free webinars anytime!
Suzanne, Diane, & Georgia
Watch Now (When you click on the webinar of your choice it will ask you to register then you can start the videos)
2020 Holiday Playbook for Social Media
Optimize your social media plans for the 2020 holiday season! Join us for campaign ideas, photography pro-tips, ways to engage customers and drive sales this holiday season.
The Appeal of a Package Deal – Generating Demand with Travel Packages
Now, more than ever, travelers are looking for unique experiences and want their travel planning to be simple and easy. Join us as we discuss why packaging can meet these needs while being a revenue generating strategy for your business. We will take a look at the kinds of travel packages and experiences that are attractive in today’s environment and how partnerships can enhance the value of your packages. We will also discuss ideas on how to educate your team in promoting, selling and delivering package offerings.
Linkedin – A Vital Tool for Prospecting Business
For more than a decade, LinkedIn has been a valuable prospecting tool for any salesperson. But today’s environment makes this tool vital to making connections and building relationships that have the possibility to lead to future business. Join us as we discuss how to build a powerful and effective Linked In profile, share tips on how to grow your network, and walk through how to use search filters to create a list of potential clients to prospect for new business.
Prospecting for New Business – A Key to Recovery
Join us as we discuss prospecting for new business in today’s unprecedented environment. We will provide an overview of key steps in the prospecting process as well as highlight skills that will help you be more effective as you proactively seek out new business.
Prospecting Webinar final (002)
Outbound Calls – Call Preparation Form
Sales Lead Report
Weekly Sales Activity Report
When they dont respond – Schedule of Contacts
Challenging Times Bring Challenging People…learn tips for delighting the difficult.
Like never before our service skills are being tested. As we serve with face masks over our smiles, and we strive to make our guests feel as welcomed and appreciated as ever, we’ve noticed that not all are so gracious in return. In this hour we will learn what’s behind those surly words and attitudes, and how we can best U-turn the experience.
Communicating Vision in Crushing Times
- Take 1 hour to learn how your communication can be shifted to lead both self and others
- We’ll step through how you can D-R-I-V-E your message.
- This will help build relationships and inspire others to see the potential of what’s ahead.
Stress Management: Essential Tools and Tips
- Learn about the #1 stressor and how you can lift yourself and others.
- Join us in exploring the 7 steps to personal power.
- Explore the 5 most important things you can do starting now!
SHINE Top Ten Essential Tips Right Now
- Managing your emotions during this time.
- TLC for our local planners
- Short term sales action plans
- Tracking business
- Bonus: Learn something new
Leading Through Crisis. Action Vs. Reaction
- Most of us can relate to our tendency to “React” vs “Respond” When a unexpected situation arises.
- Learn the 6 Stages of Action and how we can be more intentionally responsive.
- Learn the power of empathic language to prepare others to follow your lead.
- Develop your personal plan to positively impact those around you.
Review, Rethink, Rewrite: Sales Strategies for Recovery
- Rewriting or overhauling your sales and marketing plans and goals
- Evaluating new market segments and booking channels
- Relationships / Relationships / Relationships
Handouts for this class:
Government Market – Getting Started (1)
Introduction To FedRooms for Hoteliers Webinar
Sales Action Plan Form
Fundamentals of Employee Engagement
- You will learn the difference between job satisfaction and employee engagement.
- The 3 drivers of Employee Engagement
- Identify ways to take effective actions to improve engagement.
Handouts: for this class
Social Media During COVID
- Are you struggling with what to post and your message at this time?
- Join us for some guidelines and pro-tips
Welcoming Guest Back
We will discuss:
- How to make guest feel safe and appreciated
- Create memorable first impressions during guests inquiries.
- Training your Front Desk and Reservations teams on new scripting and procedures.
Welcoming Guest Back Handout
Selling in the Covid-19 Environment – Same Process, New Approach
- The state of your sales effort.
- How should a sales call look today
- What kind of salesperson do you want to be.
Your Well Being Matters…Learning to fight Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- During the unprecedented time of battling both health and economic crisis, we need not be quite about it’s effects
- How to identify the warning signs.
- Practical and immediate steps for improving well being
- Resources for ongoing learning and support.
Welcoming the Team Back – Re-creating a Safe and Inviting Workplace
- Rebuilding our team.
- New normal for operating requirements and staffing levels.
- Help our current, returning and future employees feel safe.
- Getting back to a culture that supports our team members feeling valued and engaged.
Pro Tips Welcoming Guest Back…..for the Front Line
- As our guest return to the hotels or restaurants we need to make them feel welcome and safe.
- Handle all guest inquiries with confidence.
- The guest will take a cue from you
- We need to practice enthusiasm, reassurance and hand holding.
Free courses and resources for restaurants and foodservice workers. Connect here.
Additional Hospitality training programs offered:
Customer Service Training
Charleston Area Destination Education and Training (CADET)
Sales & Hospitality Industry Networking & Education (SHINE)
To enroll contact Suzanne Wallace [email protected] 843-805-3057